Friday, December 12, 2014

Week Forty-Nine: Christmas Card

Who decided that we have to send Christmas cards? I'm over it. I try to do so many fun things throughout the year that by the time Christmas rolls around, my focus has shifted from paying to send out a card no one keeps, to fun family activities that consume my time.

Horrible? Scrooge?

Yeah, probably. But guess what? I am ok with that! haha

The way I see it, the only people who aren't on Facebook that I'd like to send a Christmas Card to are the same people I'll be seeing on Christmas. I'll be able to print off a photo for them if they'd like, and see them in person, too!

Even with all of these Bah Humbuggy thoughts on Christmas cards running through my head, I decided that I would indeed make one. However, I'll just share it here on the blog and on social media and call it a day!

Honestly, it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders once I decided to do it this way! How sad is that? Apparently stuffing, addressing, and stamping envelopes was simply too much for me at this very moment in time. Again....I'm ok with that. ;)

Some of you probably saw O's first encounter with Santa on Instagram. It was hilariously heartbreaking. He was SO sad. I didn't purchase that photo at the time, although I still might since they're available online, too. We went back for another try on a weeknight. It was so much more calm in the mall and there was no one in line behind us, so O got to slowly approach Santa with Mike and I before he sat alone.

After the redo with Santa, behold: Christmas Card 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment