Thursday, April 21, 2016

Week Fourteen: Sticky Easel

A couple years ago I did a fun fall project with Owen and contact paper. It was such fun and when I stumbled upon some Pinterest projects this week that use contact paper. It seems that they are called Sticky Easels, if you want to do some browsing yourself, too. :)




One by one or throw the whole bowl? THROW IT!




For this project we kept an open ended art theme. When I have some spare time I will be trying out some matching/learning games on the sticky easel. I have visions of drawing boxes or Venn diagrams and having O sort different pictures from magazines or shapes and things that I can cut out ahead of time. I'm also hoping to try out some puzzles just to see what that would look like!

What ideas do you have?





No comments:

Post a Comment