Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week Twelve: Puffy Paint Disaster

Pinterest fails are so fun to look at... when they aren't your projects.

I bet you can see where this is going already. The beautiful puffy pain rainbow from Pinterest looked so fun! I made this puffy pain with my class to paint clouds and water to illustrate the water cycle. It was great!
Shaving cream + glue + food color until it was a good consistency.
You know what isn't great? A toddler covered in food coloring that won't wash off. ;)

Ok, ok. I'm being a tad dramatic. It washed off a day or so later. And he had fun. And we had fun watching him. So I suppose it was *technically* a win. But my oh MY does it look quite different than the Pinterest example.

We will be doing this again. Perhaps with white "paint" on colored paper. Perhaps outside where we can hose everything off. But we will try again for sure.

O was impressed!
Super, super impressed. 
SO impressed. 
Yeah, this seems about right. 
Can you tell which one is from Pinterest and which one is ours? ;p

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha ... I love Pinterest fails, even though you're right in that this one looks like a half win.

    ReplyDelete